We have dreams of that perfect business idea. It’s amazing. It’s everything we know it could be. All we need is someone to build it.
And the dream dies there.
Well, no more.
- At the end of the course, students will:
- Gain the confidence to execute on an idea without having a technical co-founder on their team.
- Understand how a technical co-founder actually fits into the overall business.
- Have made at least a basic attempt at learning how to code.
- Will know how to work with outside resources to execute a technical project
- Will understand the basics of wire framing and product development
- Will know how to recruit a technical co-founder onto their team.
- Who should take this course:
- This course is for people who are passionately pursuing an idea of theirs, but lack the technical know-how to get started on building it.
- It’s also beneficial for entrepreneurs who want to have a better relationship with a technical co-founder.
- This course is not if you’re already a developer.
- What will students need to know or do before starting the course?
- Have an idea that you know you want to start, and ideally have vetted it out by developing a business plan or using Lean Canvas.