Are you a software engineer? And do you want to get a job at great software engineering companies like Google, Facebook, SnapChat, or AirBnb? If yes, you are at the right place!
Getting a job offer from those companies is very challenging but not something you cannot get. You have already spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for your study and degrees, and I believe you are almost ready to get job offers. However, there are several missing pieces that you need to learn throughout this course.
Getting a job offer means so many things:
- Your income would increase by a large amount, in some cases even more hundred thousand dollars.
- Better chance for your career development.
- You can work with great people.
In this course, you will learn:
- Overall interview processes for internship position, full-time SWE, PhD candidates, and experienced SWEs.
- How to start your interview process.
- How to well prepare those technical interviews.
- Watch actual examples of phone and onsite interviews and see how they are evaluated.
- Some coding skills, but not much.
- Great if you understand hash map and binary search tree, but not required.
- Desire to work as a software engineer.
What to learn in this course
- Overall interview process
- Who they want to hire
- How they interview candidates
- Good/poor signals
- Interview questions
- How to prepare phone/onsite interviews
- College freshman/sophomore, looking for engineering practicum intern.
- College junior/senior or MS/PhD, majoring CS or related eng/science degree, looking for engineering intern.
- New college grad majoring engineering, looking for a fulltime position.
- Experienced software engineer/researcher, looking for a career advance.