The course of Public Speaking is presented in a series of 5 lectures, total duration being 1 hour. It deals with the following:
1. The purpose to become a good public speaker
2. 4 Pillars of success
3. Understanding from common sense
4. Voice and related technical information
5. 7 aspects of public speaking which will help to develop a Brand by learning all the nuances in minute details
6. Students will learn how to create the content and how to deliver
7. Students will gather the various techniques of becoming an effective speaker and communicator
8. There are around 20 valuable tips which will help students to overcome all odds, adverse situations and come out as a winner
9. The course includes a session on Group Discussion which will come handy during job interviews and also during Virtual Meetings/Video Conferences
Students will be able to appreciate the importance of becoming a good speaker.
Will be able to relate public speaking with common sense
Will learn the technical details of Voice and how to make right use of the same
Students will be able handle their body and hand movements. Will be able to develop self as a brand. Learn the right and wrong of Standing posture,Details of Tonality.Improve the understanding of measured Eye Contact, Stage Movement and how to bring Variation in the throw of dialogues
Students will learn how to prepare the Content of their lecture
How to be and project their own self and sell the same to the audience
How to structure and deliver the content
How to use various activities to make their lecture attractive and thus achieve the full attention of the audience
Students will be able to improve upon their Public Speaking skills with the help of very useful Tips provided in this lecture.
After learning the Tips by heart, Students will develop more and more expertise, lecture after lecture and gain supreme confidence.
In case of Group Discussions which are very common in job interviews you are not the only speaker and conductor there are a number of candidates in the group who are equal. Students will learn how to effectively conduct themselves in a Group Discussion
Similarly, in a Corporate situation there are conferences/discussions carried out virtually, over the internet. The lecture on Group Discussion- Students will find very helpful for performing during Video Conferences/Meetings.