When can we say that a business is successful?
Which are the techniques corporations use to monitor their performance?
What makes for an effective analytics project?
If these questions sound interesting and you want to learn about business analytics, then you’ve come to the right place.
This course is an invaluable journey, in which we will layout the foundations of your superior business analytics skills. You will start developing abilities that are highly necessary in any type of business environment, but particularly so when working for a large blue-chip corporation -running a complex business.
In this course, you will learn how to:
– Define business expectations
– Distinguish between a long-range plan and an annual business plan
– Perform stakeholder mapping
– Understand what business intelligence is and why it is essential for every modern company
– Carry out end-to-end process mapping
– Become familiar with the main types of end-to-end processes in a corporation: Hire-to-Retire (H2R), Record-to-Report (R2R), Order-to-Cash (O2C), Source-to-Pay (S2P)
– Identify key value drivers
– What are metrics and what distinguished metrics and KPIs
– Perform internal and external benchmarking
– Understand the importance of the Master data function
– Carry out historical analysis, variance analysis, trend analysis, value-based analysis, correlation, time series, regression, as well as machine and deep learning analysis
– Determine which is the most appropriate type of analysis depending on the problem at hand
– Acquire an understanding of how to manage an analytics project
– Gain an understanding of what makes for a successful analytics project
All of this will be taught by an instructor with world-class experience. Randy Rosseel has worked in the Coca-Cola ecosystem for a bit more than 16 years. He has been a business controller, а senior manager of planning and consolidation, an associate director of planning and performance management; and, ultimately, a director of finance responsible for hundreds of employees.
Each of the topics in the course builds on the previous ones. And you risk getting lost along the way if you do not acquire these skills in the right order. For example, one would struggle to understand how to identify KPIs if they are not introduced to Stakeholder and end-to-end process mapping first.
So far, we have not seen other comparable training programs online. We believe that this is a unique opportunity to learn from a proven professional who has 360 degrees view of the analytics processes in one of the most recognizable companies in the world.
What you get
A well-prepared and structured business analytics training
Active Q&A support
All the knowledge to apply analytics in a business context
A certificate of completion
Access to all future course updates
And we are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money-back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is excellent, and this is a no-brainer for us, as we are certain you will love it.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our business analytics program today.