In this course I have reproduced the works to develop and test solutions in VBA for some of my works and of my students’ projects.
This is a collection of great works we did together in the last 3 years.
In details new students can learn how to use Excel VBA to:
- import data from other workbooks using OLE DB
- use VBA dictionaries to import/export data between worksheets, workbooks and tables
- generate, format and customize Excel tables in VBA
- generate and customize complex charts
- generate dynamically created named ranges
- assign Excel formulas to ranges
- format borders and colors of ranges
- create reusable, parametrized, common and generic routines
- handle errors
- define data validations
- create complex conditional formatting formulas
At the end students will be able to create their own Application using Excel and VBA and generate automatic reports