Customer engagement is much more than having a call center or handling a complaint. It’s about understanding people at a deeper, emotional level. You must learn to walk in their shoes to help them overcome the pain points they face in their everyday lives. Smart companies realize that in today’s social era, customer engagement requires emotional connection.
In this course you will learn how:
• About the Seven Walls that separate you from your customers
• Three simple words will change how you think about and act towards customers
• Award winning singer songwriter Paul Simon learned how to listen like never before
• The world’s largest consumer products company started listening to their customers in an entirely new way
• The Cleveland Clinic used empathy to revolutionize health care
• Westin Hotels succeeded in a creating new segment through targeted engagement
• Mercedes-Benz’s leapt to the top of the automotive pack in customer satisfaction
Every student who successfully completes this course will be equipped with new knowledge about your customers that can transform your company and your career.