Are Your Marketing and Sales Aligned to Your Customers’ Journeys?
Drive customer intimacy by transforming your “Placement” Marketing P to provide ease of information “Access” to customers during their research and decision-making journey. Learn why customer journeys are important, how the voice of the customer can be a great tool to discover customer journey, and why it’s critical to have your go-to-market strategy is informed by customer journey insights.
Quickly learn practical and useful customer journey concepts, based on real-world examples, to help you get started quickly, from a marketing leader with proven expertise in driving B2B growth. A small investment in example-based learning can improve the communication of your value proposition, while enhancing customer experience and satisfaction. Imagine improving your lead generation and win rates while delighting the customer! Wouldn’t that make you the marketing genius in your team?
This course is a part of the ValuZition B2B Marketing Specialization to transform your marketing strategy with customer intimacy and data-driven decision making. Learn practical and useful B2B marketing concepts, based on real-world examples, from an accomplished marketing leader. Get tools that can improve your company’s revenue growth, profitability, marketing ROI, and CX. Below is a summary of the courses in the Specialization and their outcomes.
1. Leading with Customer Applications: Learn how to engage with customers earlier in their journey to generate influence and preference for your products later in their journey. Trigger your customers to move from status-quo and prefer your solutions over your competitors’ by focusing on their jobs-to-be-done and pain points.
2. Strategic Messaging Using Value Proposition Design: Differentiate your products and solutions by focusing on customer outcomes. Increase the impact of your B2B Marketing messaging, copy, content, and sales enablement tools.
3. Customer Segmentation Strategies and Models: Deploy the “Jobs-to-be-done” framework to add strategic depth to your segmentation model. Uncover opportunities for revenue growth, go-to-market optimization, product development, and pricing optimization by discovering and targeting attractive customer segments.
4. Customer Journey and Go-to-market Strategy: Learn why customer journeys are important, how the voice of the customer can be a great tool to discover customer journey, and why it’s critical to have your go-to-market strategy is informed by customer journey insights.
5. Pricing Management to Drive Revenue and Margin Growth: Transform your B2B Pricing Strategy from Price to Value. Explore new Pricing Strategies and learn how to effectively use Pricing as a Revenue and Margin Management tool. Learn fast, apply faster from real-world examples and spreadsheet-based analysis tools.
6. Using Data Analytics for Decision-making: Discover applications of data analytic tools to real-life B2B marketing situations and understand how to use these tools in your business context. Uncover breakthrough marketing insights by learning from real-world examples, spreadsheet-based analysis, and knowledge checks.